Sunday, February 19, 2012

Nice Nails- Valentine's Polka Dots

This has to be my absolute favourite nail design that I created so far. These nails are so festive and fun. The reaction I am getting around here is great! Even from the 'old-fashioned' traditionalists around me.


I got this new nail tool at 'Sally's Beauty Supply' last week, it's a 'dotting' tool, it makes nice dots, don't you think? It's just 'me', the user who can't make them all the same size. I guess that's how you know that these are real 'nail art'... not like my episode below. 

Ya, this was a 'not nice' nail experience. I got these for Christmas and I couldn't wait to try them on.

They come with these cool designs and you just peel and stick onto your nails....

They are made by Sally Hansen... but please don't waste your money...

See what they make you do, stick nails decals that just are way too big, and you have to spend so much time filing them down- ittook almost 1 hour, and they came out wrinkled....  Never doing that again! Sticking to my 'homemade' wacky designs from now on.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...