Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lovely Fruity Pancake Breakfast

I made some lovely pancakes last weekend. I took my Whole Wheat Pancake Recipe and used 1 cup of all purpose flower and 1 cup of whole wheat flower as we had a little guest and I wasn't sure she would enjoy the 'whole wheaty taste'. Well, they turned out delicious!

I might do the half and half flower the next time too. If you use blueberries (which I did) the pancakes don't turn out as sweet, so the all purpose flower makes it taste nice. But if you use raspberries then they turn out sweet because of the sweetness of the berries.

I topped the pancakes with some delicious fresh cut fruits: bananas, strawberries and blueberries, and a little bit of real 100% pure Canadian maple syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...