Thursday, February 2, 2012

Amazing Adventure- Jack Darling Memorial Park

Like I mentioned yesterday, I was grateful to get back into the Amazing Adventures with my little girl. But this weekend, we had a little sleepover guest and Brent even joined us. That made it even more special.

This park is just 15 minutes away from my home. I always wonder why we don't come down here more often? It's just so pretty down by the lake.

Here's a nice family portrait... don't we look so excited!

They were skipping rocks.

Swinging on the muddy swings.

We posed on the rocks like the Queens of the World!

We just posed like a Sun-Shinny Couple!

And then again!

And the girls had so much fun chasing birds and splashing in the water. It was a gorgeously-mild winter day and it was so wonderful to enjoy it all together as a family plus one!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...