Monday, February 27, 2012

Healthy Lifestyle Update- It's now over 40lbs folks!

Today I went to the Wharton Medical Clinic and they confirmed that I lost 7.2 lbs for a Grand Total of 41.4 lbs. WOO HOO! So now my 40 lbs weight loss reward is to get new running shoes- hopefully black ones so I can be all cool and trendy and one day even shop at Lulu Lemon!!!

I am proud of my effort, and it shows in my clothes, the pounds I've lost and even the way I look. I no longer hate looking at myself in pictures. I now like to see the difference... see below.


Ok, I know these are both really yucky pictures but it proves my point. On the right, this summer at the beach... my biggest ever, and for even more effect, I am in a bathing suit... yikes!  On the left, a week ago, with the scarf on my head (thanks Jenny for capturing this photo) smaller face, smaller shoulders, smaller everything... Can't wait to continue and post another picture after another 20 lbs.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's so hard to lose weight, I can't to do that :(
    Really nice blog, I've just found it.

    (Sorry, but my english it's no so good, it's all that I can say for the moment!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing, Chantal! This is a big milestone and I'm so inspired by your healthy lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chantal, You are really a sexy beast!! Keep up the great work!!! You, your blog and your new healthy lifestyle are truly an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very proud of you. You look incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much to all for your wonderful comments. Knowing you care gives FUEL to my FIRE and keeps me going along this journey!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...