Friday, July 20, 2012

Big and much needed rainstorm

We recently got a big giant downpour of rain that was oh, so needed and it was fantastic. So I thought, I would share some photos with you.
Big streams of rain from the roof. Melanie wanted to be part of the rain so she made me stand under the covered porch and scream with the rain!

Onto the giant overgrown bushes in front of my houses (I keep saying- it protects my house from the paparazzi, you know we are living incognito).

Ok, last shot and it really was a downpour, I swear, the pictures don't do it justice. But this just goes to tell show you - you don't know what you have 'til it's gone. It's true, we missed you rain, the sun has been beautiful, but it has scorched the grass so badly, we need you rain. Like everything in the Universe. We all need balance- some sun, some rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...