Monday, July 23, 2012

Cool & Serve Square Tray- Too much Summer Outdoor Fun

You had a glimpse of this cool Cool & Serve Square Tray on my Canada Day blog. But now I am going to go through an anatomy lesson of the coolest kitchen gadget I have ever owned.

I served this at my daughter's end of the year pool party... after all, kids do need other things than Pringles and Bits and Bites at parties... I had to through in some nutrition here. I served a low fat ranch dressing and a roasted red pepper hummus for dips.
But here is the cool thing here guys. These green trays actually go under those plastic veggies and dip trays. You put them in the freezer and when you are ready to serve, you just take them out. There are 2 sides- a deviled egg side (my favourite) and a flat side.
Here are the 2 flat sides... you could put watermelon slices or cantaloupe slices on there and not worry about the heat, they would stay cool and fresh.
And so here you have a half of the veggies and dip tray.
And the final product, all cold and crisp, and it even has a lid so you bring it to all your summer parties and be the talk of the town!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...