Sunday, July 29, 2012

Too much fun at Bath and Body Works

Can I show you how much I love Bath and Body works? See below!

Are you thinking- Woh Chantal, you spent so much! Did you buy the whole store? Hold on...

This is what happens when Bath and Body Works has their semi-annual sale. Melanie and I were in the mall for another reason and stumbled upon these great buys.  See those little hand-sanitizers- regular $2.00 but they were $.50 each... so we bought a few, for me, her, Brent, in the purse, in the backpack in the car....

I love body wash, that's all I use, in fact up until recently Melanie didn't know what a 'bar of soap' was because I have never bought them for my house. These were like 70%... so we bought a few... :-)

And then big girl sizes... My favourite winter scent- Warm Vanilla Sugar, my favourite summer scent- Coconut Lime Breeze- but who knows, Forever Sunshine sounds nice!

We live off these antibacterial soaps- at first I didn't like the foamy pumps, the pump would always get stuck. I used to like the gel with the hard little blue crystals, never really like the cream, but now these pumps are my fav's.
And look at what Melanie made me buy for my purse. It's a mini hand sanitizer holder. All the cool people in my office have them- that's you Sarah- so when they were $.50 too, I thought what the heck... now I have one on my purse.... and although I am not a germaphobe... I do use it after I pump gas to feel fresh and clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...