Friday, July 6, 2012

Healthy Lunch Experience-Teriyaki Style


Want to know what one of the best presents were for my birthday? My husband and I spent the whole day together. I was off on my birthday and he said he was my ‘driver’ – your wish is my command- type of thing… So I said, well I have some gift certificates to spend and I have to get some ‘skinny’ clothes… so he came with me. To some this is not unusual, but you have to understand, Brent has never gone clothes shopping with me …. ever. This day was special, he came in, and acted all ‘girlfriendy’ and gave me advice and said ‘oh, yes, that top looks fabulous on you’! It was so much fun… then we had to go to the mall for other things … oh yah, bags… will show you those later. But the dilemma was … what do we eat- we need to keep it healthy, so he introduced me to Teriyaki experience.

It was great! Real delicious and they but lots of veggies, a little bit of chicken and lots of rice ( I didn’t eat all the rice though). The whole bowl has about 500 calories (if you leave half the rice). Hot and tasty Birthday Lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...