Monday, July 9, 2012

Is a square muffin still a muffin?

Is a square muffin still a muffin? That is the question.
I took my favourite Banana Blueberry muffin http://simmerandglimmer.blogspot.ca/2012/06/super-moist-banana-blueberry-muffin.html and I decided to use my new Pampered Chef square 'brownie' pan. And so, here you have... square muffins.
Here it is... it's not just for brownies, I have tried mini cheesecakes and now muffins... what's next? How about mini egg tarts?
Here's my other new Pampered Chef tool that I love... it's a masher. I used it here for my bananas, but it would be good for potatoes and avocados too.
So here you have the baked results... They come out real big... so it's a meal for sure. The bonus about this pan is the curved bottom ledge. It acts as a handle so that when you take it out of the oven you don't accidentally stick your thumbs in it. I love it! And guess what? A square muffin is still a muffin, in my opinion at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...