Monday, July 2, 2012

Bouclair Home Part 2- For the love of colour and texture

So here is Part 2 of 'Filling my eyes and heart with beautiful things' shopping trip. You know that I love colours and patterns and beautiful things to decorate home. So I just fell in love with all the way they organized the colours and I wanted to buy everything... But instead, I gave it love, as I have learned in the Power CD's- give love to everything you want in your life....
I gave love to the red and teal section...

...the purple, cranberry and orange section
The cranberry and green section...
The orange and cranberry section...

The luscious eggplant section...

The purple and magenta section...

The green and aqua section...
The aqua and teal section...
The brown, teal and green section .... and then I closed my eyes and gave it all love and saw it in my new home...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...