Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Celebrate with the ones you love

As you may have read, I recently celebrated a birthday. It was a perfectly gorgeous day and it was made even more so by spending it with the ones I love.
Stephanie came to the party... even though she was sleeping her sweet eyelashes were like kisses from butterflies.
This is a gratuitous baby toe picture.

This is a gratuitous Chantal baby toes and Berkies picture.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, I made Stephanie and her Grand-Maman laugh.

My mom was so impressed with the Pineapple Salsa from the Pampered Chef party she tried her own.

... and she served it with delicious 'healthier' nacho chips.

This was my little present, a little kiss and a sleep from Miss Stephanie.

My Birthday 'cake'... I love the Strawberry Shortcakes... so this is a lightened up version.

Just use an angel food cake, some strawberries and light Cool Whip. Thanks Mom!
Just love my sister's little gift box. Packed with a clothing store certificate!

But check out this colourful scarf and gorgeous purse card... and my giant mouth- wide and excited because somebody really knows what I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...