Thursday, January 19, 2012

Being Creative- Total Wedding Show

This weekend is the Total Wedding Show in Toronto, so for the past few weeks I have been beading and creating like crazy. Coming up with new designs for brides to see is my passion. You see, I am lucky enough to have the privilege of having the fashion show models wear my jewellery during the 5 shows that run all weekend long. So I have to come up with bold and distinctive designs.

This past weekend I gave up the other parts of my life and created like mad.... my fingers and eyes were beyond tired. But let me tell you, I couldn't have done it without the love and help of my family. Brent was in charge of dinners- he even made soup on Sunday and Melanie prepared us lunch. (see yesterday's post).

So have a look at my new designs full of bold and brilliant beads.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...