Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Healthy Lifestyle Update- Hurray for me!!!!

I have to celebrate! If you recall, before Christmas, my last appointment at the Wharton Clinic was marked with encouraging words like 'during the Holidays your goal should be to maintain your weight, not necessarily to lose weight. And if you recall, my comment was that I was gonna prove them wrong. I was going to plan all my meals and snacks, find alternatives to the heavy sugar/fat/crappy stuff that traditional Christmas gatherings carry with them. Well I did, and with the help of my mom we 'skinnied our Christmas feast' and guess what.... It worked! I skinnied my own self.

See... Skinny picture.

Since my lost update I have lost 7.2 lbs for a total of 34.2 lbs. BRAVO ME!
Since I started I am off 2 medicines for my diabetes and I have lost a total of 8.1 inches in my hips, waist and neck.  The folks at the Wharton Clinic tell me I am making their job easy because I am following their program and having great success. I have shared with them that I have started a blog about my healthy lifestyle journey and that it helps me feel accountable to my 'people' by sharing everyday with you a little part of my journey.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Chantal,

    Incredible! You are incredible...so happy to be able to share in your journey! Congrats!

    We should arrange a healthy dinner soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! You are looking so good and it sounds like you're FEELING fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your love and support and being with me through this journey!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...