Tuesday, January 10, 2012

One last Christmas Post...

Ok, I am trying to catch up with all that happened during the Christmas Holidays. So I wanted to share with you one last Christmas post to show you all the fun times and festivities we were blessed to be part of.

As mentioned in a previous posts, my parents still spoil us rotten and this year was no different. My Mother once heard my dream of owning a Coach purse. Well, while they were down in America they found a great store which had great sales... so this Christmas my little sister and I were happy recipients of a "Real" Coach purse.... Wow, I sure was overwhelmed, if you asked my family, I believe they'll tell you I might have screamed with excitement and surprise...see below.


Yup, I was 'HAPPY'.


But then again... so was my little sister. Check out her big smile!

 
Here's our shinny happy faces and Coach purses, what a pair!



My mom is a wonderful knitter and this year she surprised us girls with scarves in wonderfully different materials. Check out mine, it's not your ordinary yarn that's for sure. I just love how unique it is!


Look at my little sister with her scraf, you can't really tell from the photo, but that is no ordinary yarn either.



My mom also made a beautiful matching hat and scarf set for my little girl, how sweet! Thanks Mom for your love and creativity.... hey, maybe that's where I get it from?



I was so excited when my sister gave me this most awesome present. A live concert DVD from Adele. I just LOVE her and the way she sings with raw emotion. Thanks Julie!... I can't wait to curl up on the coach and soak it all in!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...