Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Total Wedding Show and the Booth Babes

Still catching up with the Total Wedding Show and the blog posts I need to share. This one is dedicated to my beautiful friends and family who gave some of their weekend up to come and help me at the Total Wedding Show. 
With the help of my Mom, we set our booth up with the jewellery of course, but added photos of real brides that were customers and the photos that they sent me to show off their jewellery on their special day. See, it was real cozy.

See... doesn't it look cozy, just like your dressing room in your home?

Here's the little coco mado 'postcard' we were giving out to all the shinny, happy brides.

Some closeups of the big show stoppers....these were a hit for sure. The big chunky bracelets were the only things left on the table. The big chunky necklaces were worn by the models in the fashion show. They looked so nice.

I can't show you their heads (or I would have to pay royalties) ... but look at the pretty coco mado necklace adorning the pretty Bride Model. I took some photos that didn't really turn out. But I will have some better pictures to share that were taken by my Booth Babe Noelle and Booth Babe Julie who have great cameras a little later on for you.


Speaking of my Booth Babes....here's my lovely friend Noelle who drove 4 hours -one-way- to come and help and support me on the weekend. She is a beautiful girl who might have gotten a little, tiny, wedding bug...ok, maybe just the photographers got her excited!


My wonderful Mom who is a 'Pro' at this... it's our 4th year. She doesn't like to smile for the camera though... but she is great at handing out the cards. I feel so proud when she talks to the brides-to-be and says '...my daughter custom designs the jewellery ....'. Love you Mom!

And then one of my BFF's Fancy Nancy came to help me out on Sunday. She was so excited to be part of the whole scene. She is actually one of my best customers too!  She wears it proud!

I just love this candid shot. Armed with her coffee... she looks so excited looking at the chunky bracelet, she looks like an excited kid on Christmas morning!

Here's Nancy and I looking bright and bushy on Sunday morning.

Ok, this is a horrible picture of me. But real nice of Janice. I thought I needed to honour the wonderful lady who has given me an amazing opportunity for the past 4 years now. Thanks Janice, you organize an awesome show!

Here's my little sister helping me out again this year. Thanks for all your help Julie. This year, her shift was a little shorter...

Because she is 7 months pregnant... She's gonna be mad that I put this funny picture of her up... but I had to show you how gorgeous she is! Love you Jul!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...