Friday, January 20, 2012

How to eat out in a all you can eat Sushi Restaurant

Around the Holidays you get together with friends over a nice meal to catch up and gossip... you know... Well I did that recently with some co-workers- present and past... at an all you can eat Sushi Restaurant. Now this could have been a disaster, right.... But I focused catching up with my friends and eating healthier options. And guess what, my friends all did the same, naturally.... remember my quote from the other day... 'eat like thin people eat'!


Here's Lily and Cheryl,


Nancy and I.



The restaurant is called Sushi Sushi and the all you can eat price for lunch is $13.99, http://sushisushionline.ca/menu.html . I recommend it. My favourite item to order is this Grilled Salmon and Grilled Beef Asparagus Roll. The salmon is pictured above and it is delicious, but the beef is even better. It's simply a piece of asparagus with grilled salmon or steak around it with just a little bit of terriyaki sauce over it....and it's to die for!!!!



California rolls, Tempura Shrimp roll (sorry, but we had to do a bit of tempura).



And of course... steamed and salty Edemame!!!! Love these!



And these great big Dynamite Rolls, with a little more shrimp tempura.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...