Sunday, January 22, 2012

Popcorn, Indiana- Healthy Popcorn Alternative

Even though I am eating healthier, cleaner. I still so enjoy a crunchy snack. Imagine my excitement when I found this product in the Organic Garage. The place where only good for you organic products are sold.
Well this ia a girls dream come true. Crunchy, salty and sweet- Kettlecorn.
If you visit their website http://www.popcornindiana.com/product_type/classic-popcorn you will see that they have a whole bunch of flavours. Here, in Canada, I have only seen Kettlecorn and Movie Theatre Popcorn flavours. But I see they have many, many more... I would love to try Cinnamon Sugar, oh boy!


Snack time!


See the calorie count, 2 cups would be about 130 calories. And look at those ingredients. Just 4, popcorn, sugar, canola oil and salt. Simply delicious when you need a little snack on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...