Thursday, January 5, 2012

Had myself a healthy little Christmas...

I want to sincerely thank all the very special people in my family who support my new lifestyle in so many ways. This Christmas was no different, I received wonderful presents that were in line with my new focus an healthier living. I thought I would show you some of the great gifts I received to that end.


Healthy cookbook full of great new ideas. Stand by for the sharing and blogging to come!

A beautiful new Britto mug with safety lid to enjoy my hot beverages on the go!


Some Tassimo Skinny Latte's to enjoy.

This is the best.... a T Disc carrousel so I can spin around my coffees and teas like a little restaurant.


A brand new Wok, Stock pot, measuring cups and giant deep pan with lid... and a bread box!


A healthy cooking magazine, a new little baby whisk, spatula and kitty dish scrubber all lying on my new digital bathroom scale!


Ok, now for some random other gifts... a Maid buzzer, I guess this would be a 'healthy lifestyle' gift because it doesn't work. You press the buzzer and no maid actually comes. So you end up having to be your own maid which is why is a good activity!!!

Talking about good activity, check out what Vanilla got for Christmas. Her own pedestal little tube thingy... now she is jumping up on top and getting all 'physically fit' :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...