Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Amazing Adventure- Bronte Harbour

This past weekend I had an Amazing Adventure with my daughter and her BFF, we went for lunch and then a lovely walk by the water at Bronte Harbour. One of our favourite spots. This time it was windy and coooooold, but believe it or not, there were still fishermen fishing! We had a great time sharing with her friend the fun stuff we do on our adventures, walking, exploring, getting fresh air, being one with nature, breathing... and lots and lots of laughing! 




Careful, don't fall in! ... I know, I am such a mom!


Funny, Windy, Faces



Feeling the wind in our hair and the sun on our faces!

 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chantal,
    I love the amazing adventure blogs the best---they are so refreshing! Congrats to both you and Mella on your journey towards health and wellness and you both look fabulous!
    I'd love to see a winter amazing adventure soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...