Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tea and Love

Since starting this blog and sharing with you all my journey and inspirations many of you have let me know that you are following along and getting inspired in your own life and are following some of the same suggestions I am blogging about. Well, the other day I got home to find a puffy envelope in the mail... who doesn't love to get the real 'old-fashioned' mail. I opened it up to find a beautiful semi-handmade card from one of my oldest (grade 9) and dearest friends who has since moved to America- my friend Sam.


It was a cute little card with puppy dogs eating a 'sugar-free, high fibre carrot cupcake'- I am sure - glued onto contruction paper. The words inside just touched my heart... My inspiration.... (by the way purple is our mutual favourite colour!)


See what else fell out of the envelope...


Wow, it's was like snowing tea packets at my house. She sent me delicious teas. I have sampled quite a few and my favourite is the Orange Spice Roobios Tea from Trader Joe's. That's an awesome American store I wish we had up here.

Thanks again Sam, I just love your love! What an awesome gesture!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...