Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

... and sound like it. Well at least in my world. Mella has been singing Christmas songs for a week now and is preparing her Christmas list for Santa. I have done lots of bits and pieces of the Christmas shopping I need to do. Hope to be creative for many!  And check this photo out, enjoying my favourite Cafe Misto, non fat mild with half a pack of splenda... now being served in a Christmas Cup.



Enjoyed at my local Longos along with this healthy treat... it was hard to find something at the Starbucks that wasn't loaded with fat and sugar... but this came in on the healtier side. They are labelled with Starbucks and come in a 42.5g serving.

I tried to search for a recipe to show me how to make these at home and then stumbled upon the manufacturer's website. So they sell these in Whole Foods, No Frills, Shoppers Drug Mart. So maybe I will go check them out in the 'big girl' size at one of these stores as the little pouch cost me about $2 at Starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...