Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Amazing Adventure- St.Lawrence Park

This past weekend Mella and I enjoyed another Amazing Adventure. This time we stayed in our city of Mississauga and walked around Port Credit. We discovered this amazing new area, all built up with a beautiful park, waterfront, shops etc...


Sign says... no feeding the ducks/ geese...

They were doing fine without us, for sure.


Melanie greeted the park with open arms.


Beautiful gazebo, you can even reserve it for your special photos.


We just love the wind and the waves.

Melanie just loved climbing on the rocks. There was another one of those cute daughter moments. She was just embracing the sun, the wind, the waves and screams out to me, 'I love my life. I never knew my life could be this could mom'. My heart melted. All it took was going on amazing adventures with her. We enjoyed the walk for about 2 hours.

What a day filled with love!


Gorgeous Maple tree with leaves all red now, Oh Canada!


All this new, modern landscape architecture, so different from what Hurontario and Lakeshore used to look like just a few years ago.


Pretty Fall arrangement outside the local dentist office, I just love the cabbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...