Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Healthy Alternatives to Halloween Candy

So, like I promised to myself and my blog universe, I did not have any bad, junk, unhealthy Halloween candy at all yesterday. I usually stay home and give out the candy, but since my husband was not feeling well, I went Trick-or-Treating with Melanie. We were out for 1 1/2 hours, that was good exercise let me tell you! We went to get candy from my friends home and she was giving out a great unhealthy chocolate alternative. I had seen these in the store and was interested in trying them out. So when we got home, I read over the ingredients and nutrional information and had a small pack and enjoyed my hot cup of Bengal Spice Tea.
They were delicious, and there were only 7 in the pack so it's really not too much, they were delicious and 'good for you' alternative on Halloween night. Dark chocolate and good for you fruits and berries.

Nutrional Information for a small pack of 15g:

65 calories
2.5 g fat
10g carb
and they contain Vitamin C and Iron

I tried the Dark Chocolate and Acai and Bluerry and they have other flavours I will try next time I have a dark chocolate craving.

Dark Chocolate Pomegranate

Dark Chocolate Goji & Raspberry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...