Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Healthy Menu Plan

Ohhhh, it's been so busy in my world with coco mado jewellery shows and making bright and shinny creations that I have forgotten to post about my Healthy Menu Planning. Don't fret, I am still making my list every Thursday or Friday. I usually check the flyers to see what 'meat/protein' is on sale and go from there.
Click here to see this weeks plan.

Have I ever showed you my shopping list. Well here is a picture of it for you. If you want the world file let me know and I will email it for you.  But what you need to do is plan your meals first and then divide your list into grocery store sections. It speeds up your shopping and helps to organize your life all at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...