Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Nice Nails- Shimmering Zebra

Oh yeah. this is what I call this design.


Shimmering Zebra.  It's my favourite of the season so far. It's dark brown nail polish with this new fun set of nail paints that Mella and I found at Loblaws. I used the white paint and the silver sparkly paint.




It's called Art Deco by L.A. Colors, this is the kind that I see used in the Salon when you pay $5 extra for a 'design' on your big toe. It's got the tiny little paint brush at the end which allows you to make nice thin lines. And it comes with little nail stickers too. This whole set was only $9.99. I think that is a great deal for all this great creative nail design stuff... So now I want to know if they have more colours. I want gold sparkles and blue and red paint too... I know, demading right!!! I was just thinking of how nice that would look at Christmas time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...