Sunday, November 13, 2011

Amazing Adventure- Erindale Park

Last weekend Melanie and I enjoyed a beautiful sunny hike in our local Erindale Park. We love walking beside the rushing (well not so much rushing, but more than a glass of water) waters of the Credit River, looking at the fishermen. This time we actually saw them catch fish of all sizes.


The wind was cold we had to wear hats...



and scarfes (well you know I almost never go without a scarf anyway!).



Walking over the bridge.


The view from the bridge, see the big rapids???


Big pile of driftwood.



The mallard ducks were still enjoying the cold water.



Melanie had fun climbing the rocks, with this new healthy lifestyle and amazing adventures she has found joy and excitment in being outside and trying new things (like climbing giant rocks)!



And saying... 'Mommy, take a picture of me up here'.


I love my beautiful Melanie. I love that every weekend she reminds me of how she loves her life. I love that we come back into the car puffed with fresh air and glowing red cheeks. She is my little partner on this great big journey and her new found love of nature keeps me pounding through the week so we can enjoy another weekend Amazing Adventure.




1 comment:

  1. I agree, Melanie is sure a cutie.
    You are lucky to have such a lovely daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...