Sunday, November 13, 2011

Whole Foods- what an inspiration!

During my last visit to Whole Foods I was struck by not only the awesomeness of their Whole Foods and 'Clean' Foods (to coin my friend Jenny's term). But just how amazingly colourful and brilliant they make everything look- and you might know, I am all about loving shinny, colourful things. It almost makes the expensive prices worth it!

The start of the experience....



This is where you come in... all pre-cut ready to eat fruits and homemade salsas and guacamole. We went on a Saturday, so we got the opportunity to sample delicious things... like the homemade salsa.


Look how they display their carrots. It's like a Tower of Beta-Carotene!!!



The prepared Whole Foods section is incredible, look at the gorgeous, healthy, good for you salad....



Doesn't this dish look delicious, and the list of ingredients... I just might make it myself one day... (or go back and buy it when I feel like a 'treat').



Then I got carried away in the flower section. I love flowers, Daisy Gerbers are my favourites. But with cats, I can't have them in my house anymore... they just terrorize them. Look at these gorgeous blooms.






So to all my friends and followers I give you each a bouquet of these virtual flowers!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Chantal! I love what you are doing here! What a lot of work you have gone to, to share your journey, your new recipes, and your wonderfully healthy experiences! Keep it up, girl. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Christy. It's a labour of love right now I tell you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...