Monday, June 4, 2012

Amazing Adventure - Port Credit

This is one of my favourite photos ever!!! I took it at our last adventure at the Port Credit Harbour. That's why it's my first photo on this blog entry!

I just love these. These brightly coloured bicycles are all over Mississauga, and they always have these lovely flowers in the baskets. Kinda makes you smile eh?

But anyways.... this is where we spent a beautiful day. The Credit Village Marina in Port Credit Harbour.  It was so gorgeous and sunny and bright blue was everywhere!

What was so special about this adventure was the LOVE! Can you see it?



There was so much love because Brent joined us... It was a 'Whole Family' Adventure!

How sweet, Father/Daughter strolling by the lakeside!

There's that cute bike again... I love how they are placed so randomly everywhere!

Looking out into the pretty lake.

I loved this sign- don't worry, I wasn't tempted...

But I think these two were!
And this cute dog with his life jacket- he was tempted for sure. He's even got his life jacket on!

Father/Daughter catching rays.

Brent walking like a Maniac. Trying to get his legs and hips back in shape. Training for Disney World.

Lovers in Love! With this great sun shining on our faces, I want to live here everyday.

My brother recommended this place when he was last in the 'hood'. So we needed to have a little lunch and we lined up and got our burritos.

I had a small chicken burrito. You know... sorry Charles... it was 'ok'- it was a bit too greasy- I prefer Mucho Burrito - it's fresher and lighter and not as greasy.  But you know, it was an experience.

We took our burritos and had a 'picnic' in the park... like the little 'solid' flags?

Melanie had fun being the 'big kid' in the little play park.

Love the wind, love the sun, love my daughter and my husband and this picture shows it... don't you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...