Saturday, June 16, 2012

Making Subway a Healthy Alternative

What? You say. Well, out and about doing errands and Mella wants to go to her favourite. Subway- so here we go... but this time it's different.

I had a turkey sub with lots of veggies and light mayo... but this time, I put it on a 'Flatbread'. It was nice... but I think I would enjoy the whole wheat bun- better for my health. When I went back home and did the research on their website for the nutritional information I found that this flatbread has 10 more calories than the whole wheat soft bread, has 2.5 more grams of fat, and has 2 grams less than the whole wheat bun. But heck, you live and learn. And as my daughter told me the other day- YOLO Mom, what??? That means 'You Only Live Once'. She's so cool right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...