Friday, June 15, 2012

Girl Night- Purses/Starbucks/Flowers

Once upon a time, there was a girl (me) who wished for a new spring/fall coat, but thought "I'm going to be losing so much more weight, so I will just wear the one I have until it becomes as big as a circus tent on me- poor red quilted coat". Well I happened to go to my favourite store and saw this awesome Teal coat- my current size with a 'cincher' belt inside so that you can make it smaller (great for my weight loss journey). And it was on sale like 75% off, so I bought it! Here I am wearing it proudly!

The fun part of this story is that because of the 'Law of Attraction', I found this coat. True story. A friend who had a great big Teal purse that I really admired said she wears it with her Fuchsia coat and then I showed her my big Fuchsia purse and she said I needed to get a Teal coat. 2 days later- I found this coat... by chance... but not really... I attracted it to me, cool right?

Ok, so here is the girl night part. My delightful friend Janice and I met up for coffee at her local Starbucks and even got to sit on the patio. Well how amazing was it that she had a gorgeous blue purse - made of the same patent leather-looking material as my fuchsia purse????  Her drink- Soy Chai Tea Latte with a shot vanilla.

Here's me and my purse and my drink, you know- No fat Cafe Misto- thank you very much!

Then we went - as we usually do- to the only Whole Foods in Oakville, in the same plaza... how convenient. She needed bread, and as I'm sure you've done yourself, came out with many other things than bread. We found these products by Sha Sha Co. - I just love their ginger hearts cookies.

They are perfect for Janice's daughter who is a vegan. They are a buckwheat snack and are gluten and wheat free too.

See all the very organic ingredients. It's quite a raw and natural snack.

Packed with nutrients too! And it tastes moist and crunchy at the same time!

But perhaps, the best part was seeing these gorgeous paintings in their 'Eating' area- for sale. OMG, I  just love this one. It's so gorgeous... Charles- are you hearing this???

And this gorgeous Fuchsia Gerbera, yum!

And finally, a firery Orange Cala Lily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...