Thursday, June 28, 2012

Chapman beats the Cow

It sure has been hot for the last couple of days. So I thought it would be appropriate to share with you my new discovery for the summer. I had posted about the Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich a while ago, but let me tell you... I think I found a better one.
It's name is Chapman's Frozen Yogurt Vanilla Sandwich. And he is the WINNER!
Here are the 'deats'- 130 calories, 3g fat, 1g fibre... and it does have a few ingredients that you can't pronounce... but it's a nice alternative to the old fashioned Eskimo pies... remember those?
Here it is- it's really good I tell you and you buy a box of 6 I think for $5.99, a lot less expensive than the other guys. I really like Chapman's Frozen Yogurt Product line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...