Sunday, June 24, 2012

Breakfast of Champions... with my Champions

Not too long ago I took my family to a nice little breakfast place not too far from our home called the Daylight Grill in Clarkson. This place could have been a disaster.... food choice wise- I could have had a traditional old-fashioned greasy breakfast, but no...
...with my Champions- Brent and Melanie
...my cup of coffee in hand...
I made a wise, healthier choice. A belgian waffle with fresh fruit. It was delicious, and with the fruit you don't need to put too much maple syrup on. A restaurant waffle has about 300 calories and, 10g of fat and 5g of protein... so it's not a bad meal at all. You just might be hungrier sooner after your breakfast because there is not that much protein... but I had a few bites of Melanie's scrambled eggs. Thanks for sharing cutie! 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...