Friday, June 8, 2012

A fabulous day off- Part 2

Part 2 of my fabulous day off was a little lunch date and shopping with Julie and baby Stephanie.

Here are the girls posing for me. It's a monumental moment, Stephanie's first time in the Erin Mills Town Centre.

Look where we got to park!!!

Julie is a healthy eater by nature and by the way... see how great she looks, she had a baby only 3 months ago!!!! So anyways, we went to the food court looking for a healthy alternative. I had seen this place before, but never tried it. Fit for Life it was to be for our very special lunch date.

It's a Mediterranean place, so we tried chicken Schwarmas, we like it, but a little too much garlic for these girls. Check out the side of carrots and water!

Julie enjoying her first bite, Stephanie enjoying her first food court experience.... but wait, there's me too... enjoying my first food court experience because I can finally fit into the chairs and tables (they don't move, and before this day- I hadn't fit into them for about 15 years!)

Hey look, Stephanie woke up... so excited to be in the big mall!!

It was so funny right.... your mom forgot she had to use elevator and she was headed for the stairs!

And this one is for Melanie, an epic moment in a girl's life... her first time inside Aeropostale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...