Saturday, June 30, 2012

Bouclair Home Part 1- For the Love of Wall Art

On my birthday weekend, I treated myself to candy.... no, not the kind you eat... eye candy! I went to one of my favourite home decor stores and fell in love with EVERYTHING. Bouclair Home I LOVE YOU. So I thought I would share my love with you by showing you all that inspires me... I always have a camera attached to me... so I was creeping around the store taking shots of the most awesome pieces of home decor. So come along and dream with me...
You know, I am all about positive thinking and the law of attacration. Thinking great thoughts and attraction great things to you... So imagine my excitement when I saw this cool wall mural.

And then they come in mirror form and in 'budget' format too.

Hey, these are my words....

And these ones too!

This is my next trip.... might as well get the poster to get 'psyched'!  Visualize!

Love the burst of colours here... I don't know what city it is, but I am gonna say New York... and I am so going there one day soon!

I love big beautiful flower close ups. Remember the paintings I showed you that were being exhibited in Whole Foods, well these remind me of them but they are images, but they are gorgeous. I love all the white here, so peaceful.

And this one, so bold and blue... So I'll have of each of these please and thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...