Thursday, June 21, 2012

Scrapbooking, Snacks and Coral Shirts

This June Scrapbooking night was at my house... I had some delicious, healthy cookies and brownies from the Pampered Chef extravaganza left, so I served them up with some ripe berries and some trail mix and a few little dark chocolate Purdy's balls... you can't have a girl night without dark chocolate- that is the unwritten rule.
So I have the dark chocolate in ball form and in batter form (inside those brownies). Winning!

This is my little luscious plate, lots o' berries, lots o' dark chocolate .... and a few salty, crunchy snacks... I believe I have hit all the girlfriend night staples!
This is a fun pose... though you can't tell, we are both wearing coral... this is one of my new hoodies that fits and how cool we are matching!

As usual, I have to share our artistic output with you... Here's Nancy showing her cool layout. She actually invented a word... ATVing!
Here's my artistic ode to Canada Day. Melanie was such a cutie, dancing and posing for me. And I remember how wonderful it was to see the beauty of my mother and Melanie posing for that photo above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...