Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Beach Nails- It's a Zoya type of rainbow

Where's the Beach? Well, it's right here in my new Beach Rainbow set of Nail Polish. I have an addiction to new nail polish colours. And I had to get this for myself, it was my birthday after all and all good girls deserve a treat! I discovered this website while I was searching online for these Konad image plates (see below). I found these on an online store http://www.nailpolishcanada.com/. They have all kinds of nail polish and nail art supplies. And they are CANADIAN, it's about time I tell you... we always have to wait so long to get this stuff up here, and the best is that it's free shipping if you buy over $29- um, which I did...
So the nail polish price is about the same as a salon, but more expensive than Walmart. But where you find the good deals is when you buy the collection, you save a couple of dollars per bottle. And you know, design is my passion, so I love to try new colours. This Beach set came in the mail at the right time... I was going to be checking out beaches any minute, you know.
But wait... when I got it home I saw this... it's FREE of those harmful chemicals found in polish that I have been ignoring like formaldehyde... yikes! So with my cleaner eating, I am also going to attempt cleaner nail polishing. And it's safe and healthy polish for pregnant women, well Hallelujah! Just in case you ever need to think about that... well now you know!

And then it says on the back- The Natural Polish with Staying Power. So I have had it on for 4 days and you know what? It's been pretty good with staying on my tips.
But the real reason I was shopping around nail polish/product supply stores is for this. The Nail Stamping Kit. I saw these designs thourh Pinterest and they used this product. I will show you a picture of what it looks like later, but I wanted to show you a preview. Basically you drop some nail polish on these metal plates that have a grooved pattern and then you 'squiggy' it off and then with that big rubber stamp you press it over the metal plate and then directly onto your nail. Wait until you see my first attempt....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...