Thursday, June 7, 2012

A fabulous day off- Part 1

Recently I took a Friday off and went on an Amazing Adventure with my little sister and her little baby. We set out to go and enjoy a nice walk by the lake and soak in the sun, wind and surf. My sister is like me, she loves the wind and the waves. So that's why I brought her to one of favourite park by the water. Lakeside Park.
So here we are, Julie bought us some nice hot beverages at our local Tim's and we set out on our tour of the park. Here she is with sleepy Stephanie.

Here's a little photo of me- I had to buy new capris and t-shirts because of my success in my weight loss journey. These capris are 4 sizes smaller than last summer... and my pride about this success.... 4 thousand times bigger than the Earth!

Julie and the fountain... and believe me... we wanted to jump in, it was hot and humid, like up to 35 in May.

I think I've told you, they have a splash pad at this park and in the cement, they have layed out the whole solar system. Well, I had to take this photo... just for my little brother!

Julie loving the view and the big Canada Geese on the water.

Stephanie, well, she was just hanging out, not too much into the scenery... yet. She just loves being outside and walking around, she just slept the whole time.

This was such a random strawberry, just sticking out there on the ground by itself in the middle of all the wood chips. Pretty cool pic.

It was time to change and feed Stephanie, so we sat on a park bench and were all one with nature.

She was so comfy, she didn't want to wake up.

Look at those little lips.

... and look at those eyelashes too.

P.S. This is what you do with your old dirty diapers, you place them in your empty Tim Horton's cup in the cup holder. Fabulous!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...